Sample Abdominal Exercises
Global Health & Fitness
To see and read how
these customized program have worked for others,
|Primary: Side and Rear Shoulders
- Sit on an upright bench (90 degree
chair) with feet firmly on the floor.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand next
to your shoulders, keeping elbows out and palms facing away from you. Your
forearms should be perpendicular to the floor.
- Your back should be upright resting
against the back of the bench with shoulders back and chest out.
- Press the dumbbells straight up to
arms length overhead.
- Lower the weights to the starting
position in a slow, controlled manner.
- Don't do this exercise without a
chair/upright bench, or some kind of back support.
- Don't bounce the dumbbells off your
shoulders in an effort to create momentum and complete the exercise.
- Don't just let the weight drop.
Slowly lower the weight in a controlled manner.