Cable Cross OversSample Chest Exercises Provided by
Global Health &
To see and read how these
customized program have worked for others,
Cable Cross Overs
- Attach one end of the theraband to
something (pole, door jam, etc.) that is approximately 6-12 inches above your
- Grasp the other end of the
theraband with your right hand and stand far enough away so that when your arm
is extended there is tension in the theraband.
- Your feet should be hip-width
apart, your knees slightly bent and you should be leaning slightly forward.
- Your right hand should be at eye
level with your elbow bent at a 45 degree angle, with hand facing in front of
- Pull your right hand downward in an
arch while flexing (squeezing) your right chest muscle until it is directly in
front of the middle of your chest. Hold this position for a brief second.
- Slowly return to the starting
position in a controlled manner.
- Switch arms and repeat.
- Don't let your back rotate or move.
Keep your back straight and abdominals tight.