Lat Row Back Exercise
eDiets - The online diet, fitness, and healthy living resource
Reverse Lat Row
- Sit on a bench with your legs
bent and feet close together.
- Hold dumbbells in each hand and
allow your arms to hang at each side.
- Bend your upper body so it is
parallel with the floor.
- Slowly draw both arms toward your
body with your palms facing the ceiling.
- Your elbows should be tight
against your body.
- When your arms are at your chest,
hold the contraction, and then return your arms to the start position.
- After the set is complete,
perform this exercise with the opposite arm.
- This exercise can be performed
sitting or standing.
- Breathe out while pulling the
weight towards your body.
- Breathe in while returning to the